On October 7th, Women’s March San Francisco, League of Women Voters San Francisco, and The Women’s Building welcome you to an informative event centered around local activist issues and paths of involvement with presentations and breakout sessions from various Bay Area community and political organizations.
Our goals for Prepare for November: Civic Engagement Fair are to:
• Empower grass-root activists and their communities to help create the positive change we need in November.
• Amplify the voices of local organizations by providing opportunities for broader community engagement.
• Coordinate efforts across all groups so that we can be most effective as volunteers and ensure that we are not duplicating our efforts.
• Learn about upcoming events and actions hosted by the attending organizations and the various ways that you can get involved!
• Keep us aligned before, during and after the midterm elections.
Please make sure to register via Eventbrite to give us an idea of RSVP count, and help us get the word out, especially to those that are not currently engaged for the upcoming midterm election.
FREE EVENT, although DONATIONS are welcomed & encouraged for the event to help us cover the costs.
More information coming soon about session details, attending organizations, and more...
Facebook event page